The Upper Township Business Association believes in neighbors helping neighbors, because when local government, businesses, community groups and residents support each other, everyone benefits.
The UTBA holds regular membership meetings and mixers. Please visit our events section for details about upcoming events. Our members represent the many businesses, restaurants, services and shops in our township.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Subscription to emailed News and Up to Date Information on important issues
- Invitations to networking and educational events
- Business Spotlight about your business to members and social following
- Business Directory Listing and link on UTBA’s website and mobile site
- Business Event listing on the UTBA’s website
- Business Job Opening listing on the UTBA’s website
- Business listing in annual Membership & Community Guide publication
Membership Investment – Minimum Dues
- $100 Per Year: Business Membership
- $75 Per Year: Non Profit Membership
Interested in becoming a member? Visit [https://upperbiz.com/membership/join-now/] to put in an application. Full membership is open only to businesses in Upper Township. A limited number of Associate memberships are offered to businesses in our surrounding area. Want to check us out? Feel free to attend any of our meetings to learn more about how the UTBA can benefit your business.
Membership in the UTBA is for one year.