Member Event: Tuckahoe Transportation Heritage Festival *VENDORS WANTED*
September 25 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday, September 25, 2021 11 am – 4 pm @ Tuckahoe Train Station
*Vendor Opportunities Are Available*
The Seashore Lines will be operating short excursion trains in conjunction with the 4th Tuckahoe Transportation Heritage Festival on Saturday, September 25, 2021, from 11 am to 4 pm! In addition to the short excursion train rides, a heritage train, consisting of former Pennsylvania Railroad (PRR) equipment, will be open to the public.
- The former Central Railroad of New Jersey (CNJ) Blue Comet observation car Tempel will also be on display.
- A Motor Car ‘train’ will be operating short trips, and the Tuckahoe Railroad Station will be open to the public.
- A ‘G’ gauge garden railroad will be operational in the station park, along with merchandise tables and a railroad hand car demonstration. Antique automobiles will also be on display.
- Scouts will have the opportunity to earn their Railroad Merit Badge at this event!
- Central Railroad of NJ Blue Comet observation Car Tempel & PRR Parlor car Mineral Spring
Wristband purchase is necessary to ride the short excursion train, the Motor Car ‘train’, and to enter the equipment on display. Adult wristband pricing is $10.00, and children wristband pricing is $5.00. Wristbands can be purchased in advance with the PayPal links, or the day of the event at a table in the commons area. Proceeds from wristband sales at this event will benefit the Historical Preservation Society of Upper Township and the Volunteer Railroaders Association. These can be purchases in advance at https://www.seashorelines.org/Passenger/Tuckahoe or day of the event.